Friday, August 6, 2010

Usefulness of the Mission Critical Website

The Mission Critical Website provided a lot of information about some of the concepts that were covered in Epstein’s textbook. In fact, there were actually some pretty interesting concepts I have not really learned about yet since they were never covered in the textbook. A few of them I have not learned about were universal statements, identifiers, statements, and conversions. Moreover, the reading was very easy to follow because everything was pretty much explained in full detail and the examples makes the concept even more easier to understand.. Something I thought was very useful on the website were the exercises at the end of each section; I find the exercises very helpful as it helps me to remember what I have just read by refreshing my memory. It actually helps build up my critical thinking skills and my knowledge of how to apply those skills to my writing in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I totally agree with you. I found the Mission Critical website to be extremely helpful and all of the exercises to be very informative. The exercises take you step-by-step, which makes it a lot more easier to follow along. It really covers all the angles. The website also goes into depth about a lot of things that are only briefly covered in the textbook, so it is nice to have another resource to reference. Especially since our final is coming up, and I definitely want get that A. I will probably be using the website to review because i found it so helpful. ;)

    ReplyDelete